To get the best results for our Members, we establish a list of benchmarks to measure performance.
The NSC was formed with the purpose of creating efficiencies and savings for our Members and Customers. This is achieved through the alignment of sourcing activities and the standardization of processes for Hospitals across Northern Ontario and Provincially for Child Welfare Services.
Some of our key objectives include:
- To increase spend under contract through higher participation rates
- Improve collaborative sourcing and strategic decision making
- To fully embrace contract management and accountability through Supplier performance reviews
- Standardize clinical leading supply chain practices to improve patient/client care
- To increase GPO contract participation for off contract spend
- Improve automation at a transactional level and produce a robust set of metrics to drive greater efficiencies and bench-marking against our peers