The NSC was formed with the purpose of creating efficiencies and savings for our Members and Customers. This is achieved through the alignment of sourcing activities and the standardization of processes for Hospitals across Northern Ontario, and provincially for Child Welfare Services.
Some of our key objectives include:
- Standardize clinical leading supply chain practices to improve Patient/Client care
- Increase and aggregate spend under contract for Back Office Services
- Improve contract management and accountability
- Increase GPO contract participation
- Improve and increase collaborative sourcing and strategic decision making
- Work closely with Members, Customers and Suppliers to bridge and enhance working relationships
To get the best results for our Members, we establish a list of benchmarks to measure performance.